Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Fasting Urgency

Yesterday evening Salvia session was by far the worst experience I've had.

I ate small amounts prior to the session. Past few days have been eating very little. At the moment of chewing I felt a little uneasy and nasueous.

Finally finished chewing, there was that common fluttering only the sensations were stronger, felt like the fluttering was beating into my head.

Lights off and in complete darkness aware of the other beings. I go deeper, have to be silent. There is an opening of some kind that I'm about to enter this is where the world known as Earth ends. Losing myself more this time. Everything taken apart, dismembering process for the physical body. I hold onto some aspect of Earth in the ending process, can't let it go. Recalling something about the body, something wrong. Then I try to recall the feelings of having a body since Salvia has managed to wipe it out completely. I start to slowly feel my mouth once again - there is a fake quality about the sensations like consciousness or awareness wearing just a little of the clothing. Once worn completely it feels like you are the clothing.

Starting to feel odd sensation, very naseous now. Something happening to the stomach region, beings doing something here. A squeezing sensation. I get up knowing very well that I need to throw up. Movements are wobbly but I manage to get to the toilet and there I vomit the entire content of my stomach which was suprisingly a lot.

Two more times they are pumping the stomach and I throw up each time. Unbelievable amount of stuff coming out.

It wasn't just gut cleansing, there was also a cleansing of the bowels. I tried to relax after this vowing that I will never take Salvia again. They were doing more things to the stomach. At the center of the digestive region there was a kind of energetic charge focused. This moved along to the heart region. The stomach sensations were particularly unbearable. I was inviting sleep, waiting to forget everything.

This morning I had time to reflect what this all meant. I think they're trying to give me a head start to fasting, it seems more urgent than ever before that I do this but almost religiously. I was at the point where I decided maybe I just can't take Salvia anymore, but I think more than that I want nothing to do with food. So now with this complete lack of appetite fasting will be a lot smoother.

Fasting starts from today.

3 comments:

  1. It's possible that the salvia honed in on the fact that there was some kind of poison in your stomach. The salvia then caused you to get rid of the poison. A possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the case.

    Also I believe there is a kind of intelligence connected directly to the body, I think Salvia helped awaken this aspect to a certain degree where the body seems to have a life of its own, although Salvia is not necessary to do this.

    I have noticed with Salvia that whatever condition or state I may be in, it is greatly enhanced - meaning everything happens rapidly and intensely but efficiently.

    Lately the major theme with Salvia has been to allow the body to fast, I have been putting it off each time only considering it. This Salvia episode has just given me that extra push.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never mentioned this on my blog, but I can really notice while tripping on salvia if I've gained any weight in my stomach area. Right now I'm probably 5 to 10 pounds overweight and it's all around my stomach. When I trip, it's as if a rotating red light located on my naval is warning me to lay off the fatty foods. I can actually feel the fat protruding outward like a tumor. So now if I want to enjoy my trips, I'm going to have to lose around 5 pounds.

    It would be cool if salvia has an uncanny ability to monitor our bodies, and let us know when we are abusing them.

    ReplyDelete