Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

Mouth Entrance

In the afternoon, decided to try the 20x extract once again, just a pinch.

I smoked it in the bong which is making a difference, less harsh.

Again I was expecting to get thrusted out of here, completely losing any sense of reality. The initial effect comes on immediately. Fluttering around peripheral vision like a vibration, the exact same thing is occuring as it does with quidding only rapidly and even surprisingly smoother. Beings are present, my awareness is fixated on the unravelling of physical reality, breaking apart like everything revealing understanding nature of this reality as usual but each time feels like I am understanding something different.

We're all going, about to depart and I hold on, trying to understand what was this existence I was living still unable to let it go. Suddenly I recall the people I have encountered trying to understand the nature of their being. My mum shows up, but it wasn't my mum not in the sense of this world but just the visual of her only she was worn by something that I never get to see. I am slightly stunned.  The beings have surrounded me, we look to be connected. They're inside the blood.

I can feel this earthly world and its drama, coming back someone is walking in the hallway. I open  my eyes and quickly close them seeing that phenomena is occurring again where they can see the physical reality directly through this body.

I sense it to be my brother, he knocks on my door and I respond that I'll talk to him later. My eyes were open as I spoke, realized they were watching me taking a keen interest in the way I moved my mouth and the sounds produced. The way they were observing was like I and this earth realm was some kind of museum piece.

I close eyes trying to go deeper again. My mouth opens involuntarily - I don't realize this until one by one they try to get inside through my mouth, reminds me of the time when certain beings got inside the ears.

I blow out rapidly, pushing out whatever force was trying to get inside the body. I don't think I am ready to trust these beings. I tell them they are not allowed inside without my permission. Soon there's that intense sexual arousal and I pondered this arousal could be a portal through which they can be released or if handled correctly they can be converted into some kind of creative energy.

A lot of familiar kundalini symptoms take place.

Something happens to the head,  like drawers on each side being pushed closed. Head pressure, third eye pressure. Fluttering and energetic movements around the body. I open eyes and there are red and white sparks to one side, vibration of light and shadow on the walls. I think deeply trying to memorize how to write about this until I realize they're still observing me. I say to them in my mind "I'm sorry, where are my manners? Hello and welcome."

Later on still relaxing my fingers had some electrical tingling sensation and other internal bodily sensations and movements. The head pressures are constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment