Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Reality Messaging

I am absolutely certain that this is not mere paranoia.

Lately when I have written comments on other blogs related to Salvia exploration they somehow just delete, the worst part is they are usually the longest comments. It's so irritating. The same incident took place again today. I get this feeling that specific beings that I've encountered with Salvia do not want me participating in these discussions. The question is why?  My guess is collectively we are cracking some kind of secret code.

It is interesting because just before I decided to look for other explorers I was trying to re label some entheogen posts and ended up deleting the more incredible posts that I feel were important. Luckily I found a backup which took so much effort going through.

Another interesting thing occurring is the number phenomena, usually they have started off with the standard 11:11. Now it's still the same but with the addition of other consecutive numbers 2:22, 3:33 4:44.

I think there is a message behind these, like a morse code via the use of numbers.

Some of my most significant posts are not being read, I feel the need to highlight them here. These I did not encounter during my Salvia excursions. What happened during one Salvia incident was that I was experiencing a phenomena known as pareidolia. Only the pareidolia under Salvia effects move, it is a schizophrenic attribute.

I have a feeling there might be something more to this. Eventually I was immersed in this whole pareidolia phenomena - I started to observe it in NASA images and discovered that there is some kind of message in them regarding natural disasters - they're all of course visual.

Here are what I feel are some of my more important posts.

Australia Flood
Interpreting Natural Disasters 

The beings have previously been disappointed in me sharing this. I still wonder what harm could this possibly do. Later on I checked images of star systems and these were just spectacular, you could see a kind of story in them. One that I recall was of a man lying unconscious with several other beings surrounding and observing him - maybe there's something more to it. As of yet I'm not sharing these ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment