Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

MJ trip 2

My second time attempt with mj.

Last night smoked, oh my god - the cough was frightening.
Had to smoke outside, quite windy.
I've never coughed like this in my entire life. What a strange cough - it was fake sounding yet I thought I was going to die, like my lungs were somehow going to explode. Maybe I sucked in some of the wind blowing across and it caused an adverse reaction.

 At the same time I thought it won't do anything. A very tiny bud and I felt I was not smoking it right - I keep doing this feeling like whatever I will take won't work because I either did not take enough or I did not take it properly only to be proved wrong.

This herb is proving to be very meditative. The effects kicked in rapidly, back inside the house the disorientation was intense. I sat on the bed - the TV on, sister watching my favourite tv shows. She was watching 3 or 4 episodes and I listened to it all - each one made reference to sex which is odd.

I get the same feeling like I do on Salvia, only it's different. There's that feeling reality is not real as well as visuals implying the false nature of reality.

When the characters speak in the show I can feel the sentence in my head, like the sounds produced were echos of what was in my mind. It was like knowing what would be said next but not quite, more like feeling what was coming out as it came out.

My involuntary body movements making more sense now, in that state what I perceived myself to be is making movements. I went with the movement. My head turned to the right and remained still, right now this instant it is moving a little more, swaying the head.

I got in bed - the experience was very sexual, not in a lustful way, it was very spiritual and intense.




No comments:

Post a Comment