Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

Direct Influence from Beings

This morning after cleaning out deceased cat litter and emptying out her things I chewed Salvia.

They have complete sovereign over what happens to the physical body - it is like they are part of the material aspect - meaning it doesn't matter if it is a body  or a chair - there is energy of essence behind what appears to us as physical material stuff.

It is so hard to  describe what it's like seeing them, how they unfold.For the most part what I've deemed 'my' which isn't even 'my' physical body, they can and do have control over it.

I couldn't go deeper, because there was no deeper. I felt or I was behaving like I was hungry because I didn't want to break apart - I didn't want to forget the feelings of the  body the association of worldly feeling. I started to think maybe now was a bad time. Something I should note - with  the chewing method I can break out of Salvia state, to bring myself back to so called consensus reality easily. With the extract I have a feelling this will be tough.

I felt them directly changing the physical cords of physical body, as well as physical environment.

There was the usual external surrounding coming to life, fluttering, seeing outlines of beings moving about etc.

The energy pattern of several of my relatives were present, in particular I recognized the pattern of my sister whom I'm collaborating with on several projects. I saw immediately our latest incredibly creative genius ideas having been directly influenced by these beings. They directly contribute. We are having an amazing amount of synchronicities, really incredible profound things occurring in our lives, I saw these beings as a part of that process. There was this undeniable sense that I have to make sister aware.

How could I do it? Make her smoke Salvia? That would be interesting and easy since she has already done it once but I can't imagine she could make sense of the experience. Is it possible that when I go through the shift someone near me can feel it to some degree. Suppose this other person was  just as sensitive it is possible they could directly feel something without taking Salvia themselves. I have read about the phenomena.

There is this urge that her being aware and directly knowing will make her next moves potent, powerful creating.

Directly collaborating with these beings. I have spoken of our other selves and mentioned about Higher Selves in other experiences, here in this experience I felt seperated from it in a sense.  The feeeling is different.

Speaking of  feeling, last night I got the sense my mind was making it feel stuff, meaning my body was just a kind of feeling. Everything is some kind of feeling. Slept late and my brain was frying again - it was like the familiar drilling sensation and noise from other times. With it I felt, the body was some kind of feeling and I was feeling it out.

Yesterday the family cat was put down I spoke to sister in her room about cat last night. Her light was constantly flickering. We both  looked at each other knowing it was her. I told her that when someone close to you passes away electric  disturbance is common. Also we both heard a purr.

Interestingly I did not sense anything to do with the cat in this Salvia session,  I was expecting it.

It has been lingering on my mind - to have a contact with Universal Mind and I've read another post which has brought my attention to it. I was thinking about it last night, a momentary profound moment.

Me and my partners in the creative process absolutely determined and completely set with the unfolding  that it has become so  real, yet behind it I kept being aware of the Universal Intelligence -  I was applying that feeling to successfully making contact with this - it was contacting this that all worldly endeavors. Contacting this was the ultimate on my mind.

What I'm doing earth wise was nothing compared to this element it is like in everyone's life this was the end. An end to what? An end to limitation. Everything we do whether we are creating an artwork or any inventions it was from the level of limitation. In the unlimited arena - anything is possible? It is from this 'anything is possible' arena that this beautiful Earth came to be.

My ears hurt they have done things to the body once again, for some reason lately it is getting painful - contact with them.

Salvia is getting difficult to use, the interference is usually due to my inability to let go of the body. I know all association with the body directly is ending and in that phenomena I can't let it go. I think I'm trying to bridge the gap where I can hold on to both states.

Something always happens to the breathing, during and after Salvia. It becomes lighter and fuller.

I intend to try the extract soon.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading about your extract journeys. I very much enjoy reading your writing about quidding and fasting.

    The extract may not give you any choice but to let go of the body. It can be very harsh and unceremonious in the way it pulls you out of body. Safe journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your cat. I still have an emotional connection to a cat that died almost 40 years ago.

      Be careful with the extract.

      Delete