Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

MJ Trip 3 - The Missing Link

Today for the third time trying out MJ. Yesterday had an urge to take a few hits but timing was not right.

I am writing this 4 hours after the initial effects kick in.

MJ, maybe one bud smoked this morning (using mini bong), did not hurt throat, no cough - very very smooth. Effects instantaneous. Water has made a huge difference, though I felt it was intense holding smoke in lungs.

At first just relaxing into it. That fluttering was present, my physical reality based involuntary movements were being carried through into that other state. That other state has been causing these involuntary movements, it is like something from there coming through. Just writing about it is making it stronger, swaying in a dance like movement. My head rotates and then the body is motioned to follow. Round, round, round and round I go. They want me to spin, to make me dizzy? Not the first time. This seems urgent. Something about this rotation perhaps I should try getting dizzy.

I relax, lie down on the bed. Relaxing I hear what sounds like the TV. Sister in other room, she is watching something on her phone. It probably isn't as loud as it sounded to me there. Sounds intensifying. Sounds and sensations being completely removed, but I'm feeling the entire process smoothly. With Salvia this ending process at times can be abrupt.

I feel this herb is doing what Salvia can't - taming and fine tuning the physical operations to a certain degree. Insights have come to me to take this herb whilst listening to hemi-sync audio.

Eventually recalled this in that state, luckily my mp3 player is right next to me on the side of the bed. Get it prepared and listen to free flow - free to do whatever I want in Focus 10 state. My body all this numbing and becoming almost sleep like is Monroe's F10 level. Or maybe much deeper than that?

Something happened to the language center, the thoughts in my head were were in a rambled language, sounded alien completely foreign but making sense in what I was thinking. 

I go deeper into sounds, deep and deep into the hemi-sync audio, hearing things intensely - certain sounds that I don't hear in the ordinary waking consciousness. There are sounds of crackling, and a movement and sensations based on the hemi-sync audio. I should relax go deeper, meditate but certain other worldly matters and thoughts occupy my mind. Some things I need to do in physical reality, should have sorted this out, my timing for this herb was too impulsive.

Earthly matters and concerns need to be tucked away, should not go there tied down, only at the time did not realize these things would come up.

I sense the others around me, as well as the influences. It's the same sense I get with Salvia, only with this herb there is something different, like I'm understanding something more clearer.

Half way through the audio I start to feel far too sexually aroused and the sensations of the body arise based on these thoughts.

Interestingly the effect on others I know is completely different. These others seem to recall a feeling of complete starvation and end up getting the munchies. For me my body and sensations dull to the point everything shuts down to a degree, not completely. One of them is taste, smells change in an interesting way like I sense the falseness of it all. One person has spoke of another experience where she was slowly losing her vision, eventually got to a point where she was looking out of a whole. Her conclusion was that what she had the stronger strain of this herb.

It has nothing to do with the strain of the herb, maybe more to do with the disposition of the individual taking the herb and other factors could be the process or method of ingestion.

I don't like the smoking in general, not sure I'll keep up with this. Did some research yesterday, I think I need to start baking.

Must also continue listening to hemi-sync with this as well as trying it after a fast and only when I have no preoccupations. Complete silence is not a problem, in this state sensory perceptions are fine tuned to the point of muting, the only hindrance are the thoughts.


2 comments:

  1. I believe that Salvia changes our perceptions permanently, and crosses over with other psychedelics or mind-altering substances. I know what you mean when you say that the cannabis reminded you of Salvia. Whenever I smoke it now I get a strong Salvia-like headspace. I don't get the munchies or even the giggles. It's far more psychedelic in its effects after delving in deep with Salvia and other entheogens.

    Baking can be fun. Ingesting it orally makes it even more psychedelic in my opinion, so be careful :) My favorite method is to make cannabis butter or oil and use that in whatever you prepare. You should research decarboxylation with cannabis if you plan on making edibles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to make the oil and try brownies before I try to get creative other recipes. Also planning to try it in its raw form although heat is required for it to take effect.

    Reading about decarboxylation, thanks for the suggestion.

    I think what I like most about cannabis is its medicinal quality, I hope to explore this aspect which is why I'm keen on ingesting.

    ReplyDelete