Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

Heartgasm

At around 5pm. I had some soaked Salvia remains, about two teaspoon full. To compost or chew was the question? Obviously I decided to chew it. It was sitting there for a day, I couldn't imagine it being at all effective.

Once done with the chewing there were subtle sensations. My face was heating up and I realized I've been feeling this heat quite a bit on Salvia. I think Salvia is stimulating the nervous system, heating burning has a cleansing effect. I feel a sharp pain directly in the right ear drums and heat.

I relax and get into bed. Close eyes meditate. The beings are demonstrating how they operate sexual activity. Quite literally I'm gathering the understanding or should I say I am behind the scenes of sexual activity. I have written about this before, this time the understanding is a lot clearer. Certain specific groups are behind the whole sexual heat, certain others following sexual motions and then those sensations. They're movements are pattern based.

I burst out laughing, just laughing that people have no idea that these little tiny beings make the sexual act what it is. It is like little tiny workers behind the process, and always the same ones in everyone's sexual activities. I don't know why they revealed this to me.

Soon enough despite realizing what went behind the sexual act I was slightly aroused. Immediately there was a sensation of complete pain. They were producing the pain sensation maybe so I don't do anything about it. I got this sense that they were making me feel sexual pain that others were feeling.

Later I had what I can only describe as heartgasms. Pleasurable yet unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment