Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Realistic Real Life Dream Event

Had a dream this morning, it felt so real. The kind of dream you wake up from screaming and shouting.

The dream concerned another person who I seem to be clashing with, one of the worst relationships I've had to date. For the past year it has been an ongoing cycle of clashing.

In the dream I'm trying to prove a point to everyone I know about this person. Things turn a little aggressive on my part.

All I can say is that I'm working through it trying to remain indifferent to the situation, just let it be. Maybe my dream is only reflecting what my mind has been occupied with past two days, past year actually.

I'm amazed I've recalled this dream as for the longest time now it would seem that there are no dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment