Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Fasting Update

I stopped fasting from Sunday evening, also decided not to use Salvia. Feel like at this time I am not meant to, will wait it out.

One thing that has been clear to me that whatever Salvia accomplishes or allows us to see can and is possible without the herb.

Sunday evening as I relaxed in complete darkness the atmosphere was shifting almost in a Salvia sense. There was some resistance on my part.

I have been thinking that with Salvia I have become comfortable having the unusual experiences. I don't think I would be afraid of suddenly going into Salvia zone without Salvia only I would probably be fascinated as if I were having the experience for the first time.

Latest fasting has only revealed that I can actually do without eating a lot, in fact last week has been my most creative week. I think I will stick with interval fasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment