Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Creative Process with Salvia

I've had this occur numerous times with Salvia, where I feel like the others are asking me to make some kind of request. I'm considering that maybe they are asking me for a set of instructions, it feels like that now.

Before I started the session this morning I was in a very positive and appreciative mood, and I did this thing where knowingly I decided that I was going to die, which meant letting go of everything physical - so in a sense I was trying to do the dying process before actually dying, because Salvia can make it difficult to let go of ones physical reality. I find this so with both quidding and extract.I've noticed over time that my resistance to the death process of Salvia has increased.

 I chewed a very small amount of leaves from a new batch, remembering this time to chew it for at least 10 minutes. The initial effects were not immediate and not as strong as usual, I think something has smoothed out. I can be certain now MJ has made a connection that has allowed Salvia experiences to funnel with a lot more clarity.

Today's experience was based on Law of Attraction something that I have been thinking about past few days. I understood the synchronicities to be a part of the same thing that allowed manifestation of thought.

For the most part this is how I perceive it, the beings that are always present seemed to be the ones actively arranging reality in sync with the content of my mind.Whatever is the content of the mind, all the thoughts are instructions and these beings create a scenerario / incident or events to form the image in mind.

This time as the unravelling took place, going deeper being carried away realizing the creative process and the significance of the instruction I quickly opened my eyes and thought about making a request of some kind. It seemed like I had to be very clear with the thoughts. Will be looking into my past manifestions and explore with new ones. For the most part I realize I'm already setting instructions - everyday thoughts and feelings are specific instructions.

When you look at an object and consider how that object came to be made, think of all the thoughts that went into it. These thoughts are like actual living entities, masquerading in a sense pretending to be the object of our thought.

Or it could be that the beings that seperate as components are simply what I have conjured up using a more deeper layer of the mind. A possibility to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment