Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

MJ Trip 4 - Hemi-sync TGE and The Shaman's Heart

In the evening (7pm) smoked a very small amount (mini bong), smooth, no cough just a feeling of expansion in the lung. Breathing changed. Effects immediate.

In bedroom allow the involuntary movements to take place. Body and mostly head feels like it is floating. Winding hips, I get the impression trying to dance and then head falls back and usually this is a signal to lie down.

As usual sensory perception intensifying. Throat closing up feeling, mouth very dry and numbness taking over.

Relaxed, in bed got Hemi-sync TGE track 'free flow' ready. In this track the more I relaxed I could hear voices, seemed like they were embedded in the track. I wonder if at the time of recording this audio some of the background voices were captured. Or it could be I was hearing others around me. At other points I felt I was in the TV sets or around others near to me. Going deep with the audio after this track is over which I think was around 40 minutes, I play 'The Shaman's Heart' drum like music with sounds of nature.

It's beautiful, I am completely immersed in each tone. As if completely a part of the music simply riding the wave. Body swaying in a dancy motion as I type all this, I do look possessed - fortunately I have control over it so in public or around others I don't look like I've lost my mind. However, I feel now it's so very important I give more time to these movements, there's this feeling that if I don't whatever is controlling the movements will start making a public display.

There were bodily sensations, which I did not pay much attention to but they were present.

I think this herb has powered up the movements making them more smoother and maybe the music has made the movements more dance like. There's a constant swaying.

I fell asleep and awakened around midnight. Felt inspired to make notes on the manifestation process as I intend to explore this.

No comments:

Post a Comment