Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

Salvia 20x extract

Salvia 20x extract and plain leaf yesterday afternoon:

A pinch of the extract with plain leaf. 3 hits. There was a sensation in the throat, closing up - I think part of the breathing stopping. I'm aware of the others. A dismembering of the body takes place, I was not ready to let the body go. Disrupted the process. The experience similar to quid method.

20x extract this morning:

Lasted 10 minutes. 3 Hits

On first hit I was being too quick, on second reminded myself to put pipe down before I exhale. The usual effects kick in with quidding this part takes 8-10 minutes of chewing process. I take a third hit that throat numbing and reality shifting has taken place with closed eyes.

I recall feeling like the extract was going to be too intense. I had some preconceived notions of how it was to take place and it was not as crazy as I imagined it to be. In fact almost identical to the quidding but just instant.

Lying down ready, legs are being dimembered (quite literally the beings are revealing themselves as made up parts of the legs). I remain still, me and others ready to go somewhere. Cessation of breathing and body numb. Body is shutting down.

I open my eyes and mouth abrubptly remembering what it is like to breathe. Want to see what its all about in relation to the reality in which I'm focused. They make a cracking sound coming from either the radiator or tablet. On the tablet I have prepared word app to write about this experience. I was concerned they may try to interefere with my electronic devices. They have made an attempt once to suck a kind of force out of my computer with me protesting.

They definitely want to take me somewhere or something. I think they might be annoyed that I keep holding onto the body. Opening eyes I pondered deeply about the state one finds themselves in with Salvia - it is a state akin to the death of the body. I feel that I need to meditate and get to this specific state where the body is in sleep mode.

I kept thinking about this meditation all the while being observed by the others.

My expectation with the extract was to be flunged in some whole other reality, maybe that is where I was to go with the other beings but my curious nature abrupted the process. I have to stop studying this process and simply let go. I know one thing now and actually I've always known it, the body has to become mute in a sense, mind absolutely clear.

The fluttering around the eyes is just as strong as it is with quid method. I could feel and see visually beings operating near head region. Specifically near third eye area. They looked to be worshipping or praising. I felt it - something in the middle here, they are tyring to do something to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment