Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

The Pleasure of All

Another trip with MJ last night.

Smoking felt different, eyes did tear up a little but then it was windy outside. Back inside the involuntary movements started fast, again this is very much like being possessed. In general this has been occurring around the clock there is actually no stop to it.

In these other states of consciousness I understand the movement more clearly. Movements are smoother and while it feels like something else has taken over directly from within the body I also have the perception that externally the beings are also manipulating.

There was that same peripheral visual I get on Salvia, a vibrational effect like somehow the eyes themselves are vibrating but not quite, more like a deep layer of it.

It was just after 10pm, got in bed hoping to remain awake throughout (taking it late not a good idea as I end up sleeping it off.

There was mellow feeling coming about with the understanding with the unreality of everything, and it's interesting how my mj experiences parallel with the salvia experiences - it's almost identical.

Resting there were bodily sensations. Then it started once again, a very familiar experience of what seemed like the physical body collecting sexual energy. This same experience on Salvia was unbearable. It felt very much like I was experiencing the sexual acts of those around me, by that I mean neighborhood or town perhaps even expanding to an entire planet. I could be wrong but at the time it felt like that was the case. There was a moment where the sensation of pleasure converted into pain.

What happened after that was a complete blur except I had a very vivid dream. I was observing the characters and at the same time feeling to be playing each role.

No comments:

Post a Comment