Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Updates on Recent Salvia Extract Trips

Had a few Salvia sessions with the extract 20x. It is incredibly fast, I'm having a clearer perception and also I'm able to remain coherent in the experience. I can open my eyes and move around normally, although the movements feel different but I think it has gotten to a stage I could be tripping near others with no disorientation - something I want to experiment with.

After third Salvia extract session, had chest pains, it started radiating throughout my shoulders and felt like a ton of bricks weighing down my upper torso and I think it may have been due to moving around too fast. Resting on my back it went away.

I just want to summarize my Salvia experiences at the moment, the main theme of my experience can be found in an advaita dialogue. Everything I'm experiencing, the insights received is right here.

http://www.sankaracharya.org/library/advaitadialogue.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment