Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Dealing with the Beings

This morning I got Salvia ready.

Had a very clear intention today before the chewing process, I noticed for a long time I haven't been making specific intentions. I think ever since I decided that my intentions could be an intereference I decided not to intend anything.

But today there was that need to communicate with the beings prior to the session. I have told them that I no longer intend to blog about the Salvia experiences, that they need to reveal to me what was the 'hard to see thing' in reality that is so visibly in front of us yet we don't see it. Here in this experience you can get a gist of what I'm referrring to. It was something that was there for the entire world to look at and directly perceive yet everyone was too busy to pay any kind of attention to it.

I was pondering, maybe I need to go in the park, be around nature, the walls in my room could be blocking the view. Maybe it was somewhere up in the sky - I remember them looking up where I almost got a slight glimpse of it. The answer that came back was that it was internal to me, at which point I wondered if that meant the body or what?  It seems that even a blind person would be able to see it.

I chewed the Salvia, made the deal, no more Salvia posts or any discoveries. The terms are I can make the discoveries, that I myself can figure it all out just that I can't share it - this was entirely up to every individual who wishes for it and to go on their own journey.

I go deep, there is this immediate sense and I perceive them. We're just temporary guests here, the life that we consider to be living, all the memories and experiences, all of this put together just a short trip. Nothing more. We're basically tripping right now, only it seems this trip feels a lot longer.

There was a moment where suddenly an airplane shows up, I can hear the sounds and see through closed eyelids, through the wall all beings turning their heads in this direction. The aircraft is always intriguing to them. I've been curious about this, for beings who appear to know so much about this world why would this be so fascinating. I sense it, the energy of the aircraft, the great force that has gone behind the creation of it. They seemed to be in awe of this and yet at the same time I felt them calling to the energy of the aircraft, they were communicating with it.

The experience had gotten to a stage where it was a whole load of body movements. They're doing something internally and it has started to induce excruciating pain. I show them it is painful just so they know. Then I relax, tell them it's okay, I can take the pain and the procedure carries on. I never thought of asking them what they are doing. For the most part I'm assuming they're rewiring the body. There was a magnetic force or field surrounding the legs, felt the expansion.

I then got up, drank some sesame milk. I had this sense there was no such thing as possessing, that what we have and acquire here do not belong to us. All desires and that sense of something belonging to me or the idea that I possessed something at this moment were simply filtered with this bit of insight, and I've plummeted in that state once again where all my worldly endeavors have no significance.

So for now, no more posts on Salvia experiences.

 I've felt this for a long time and I think it is one of the reasons why I'm not going beyond the points that I've reached. Another thing I do whilst on a trip is 'How am I going to write about this experience' that is one of my biggest hindrance in understanding anything.

I will however share updates on how the Salvia sessions are going in general and anything allowed, usually my emotions seem to be good at dictating what bits of information are allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment