Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Salvia Headache and Pressures

Yesterday I had a minor headache forming, I haven't had headaches for some time now until recently when I took the salvia extract. It got so bad, for most of the afternoon I tried to sleep it off. Instead it was like entering a deep meditation. My head started to shake vigorously, this has been happening a lot as I relax or attempt to fall asleep. There is some pressure also building in the ears, a burning sensation behind the eyes. Later on I started to hear internal sounds.

In the afternoon took Salvia hoping it would help. The leaves tasted more bitter and it was from the same batch. Soaked a little more. Remembered during chewing process had to do something, quickly made a call. There a message suddenly popped up regarding typhoon haiyan, a charity thing.

I don't think I heard of it - haven't paid attention on the news. There was this odd sense that they're trying to get my attention here, will check this out.

Getting deep in the stage I got agitated by preoccupations - some things needed dealing with. After this I relaxed and closed eyes - the shift had already taken place.

In the Salvia state I'm suddenly aware of the headache as two beings who have attached themselves just near the brain region where I feel the pain. Pressures in the head, the middle of forehead feeling like some kind of vortex. In particular the focus is on the left side. There is a sharp pain behind left eye. I start begging them to stop the pain, in particular the two beings that are causing it simply by their mere presence.

Several things happened when the perception closed up, I couldn't compute language accurately and thinking caused a very odd sensation in the brain.

It seems pointless, I shake my head still nothing. The entire evening was a nightmare, grueling pains and sensations in the head. I had a eucalyptus oil nearby which I got for my candle making. Decided to rub some near the pain which miraculously made the headache disappear, I felt triumphant. Yet still today those sensations are present, only the pain is not as bad but there are intense pressures.

No comments:

Post a Comment