Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Beings and illusions

I need to start defining who or what these beings are. The explanation I can come up with and feels to be most correct are that they are the higher, wiser aspects of our own selves. Yet they can be complex in their appearance. I see or perceive them as energy patterns that are orchestrated in such a fashion that they represent aspects of the physical stuff. This means when I see cancer it is simply a group of patterns orchestrated in order to represent the idea of cancer. There were other things that came to me at the time but they have eluded me, too busy concentrating on other things.


The world is based on ideas, they're constantly running in our mind and program how we experience reality. Everything is an idea, there is the idea that if I don't cleanse myself the germs will follow me, I could die if I stay out in freezing temperatures for too long, or the idea that eating something will improve my health, regardless these ideas once confirmed by more than one person become actualities and everything you know is really just that, an idea. Our problem becomes when we are set on ideas that do not serve us - they're the limited ideas.

I had an experience on Salvia where I ended up in an unknown place during my earlier excursions. During these times I had more freedom in restricted zones. I was in a large room filled with what appeared to be dead carcasses, at the time I was with one of the beings I had encountered. I saw dismembered body parts, not in a gruesome sense, although I could imagine that for the uninitiated this could leave them traumatized, but it all looked like some kind of storage unit and some parts were being moved in a conveyor belt. I even wore a pair of legs once.

There I saw clumps of flesh molding, forming trying to work itself out creating a body, but the thing that was creating it was invisible I could not see the thing that was putting the body together. At that moment I knew something but could not put it in words until now, there is no such thing as birth. Birth is one of the greatest illusion instilled in us through an idea, you might wonder how that explains your baby photos and the fact that your parents are convinced they conceived you. It never actually took place, there is just one moment and in that one moment whatever ideas are floating in our mind all memories will support these ideas so that it feels like you had these experiences and that you lived a specific timeline. So even biologically the human body does not come about through a physical birth - the physical birth is an idea supporting the sense of ones self as the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment