Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

To See Through the Hole

Yesterday in the evening I fell asleep early only to wake up around 11pm after which time I had difficulty sleeping.

Later on unable to sleep I played around with the idea of experimenting with sleep deprivation, have thought of trying it in the past but never have done it long enough.

I was watching or waiting for the body to fall asleep. Eventually there was a magnetic pulling force, I felt the body had become so pumped with helium it was about to float away. Only there was an intense magnetic type of force trying to pull me away or something from within the body. My arms automatically raised up, with closed eyes I was feeling it and then I could see a silhouette arms rising up through eyelids. Opened eyes and this was not the case, my arms were by my side under the covers, yet that other sensation was just as vivid.

 Soon, and I can't recall how I shifted in the environment but it was similar to current physical reality and I did not make the connection at the time as it felt like it was this reality. Only now when I think about it there were subtle differences which were in the general atmosphere or feeling of the new environment.

It was a very vivid false awakening experience.

It was evening time, I was somewhere downstairs and slowly started to feel disoriented, the entire experience was like what I experience during MJ only this was rapid and much more intense. I needed to get to my room quickly because I felt I was about to collapse and that would result in my family calling for an ambulance. The vision around me was turning black and blank slowly edging towards a centre. This centre was the hole through which I could see the physical reality was visible but the hole was getting smaller. Finally got in the room, sister comes in tells me the room was too hot and suggested I open the window. I tell her I can't - I'm too high, I make sure to say this in case she's concerned and calls for help. I don't want to alarm her with my disappearing vision and other senses, just close eyes and pretend to sleep. I try to remain calm reminding myself it will end eventually.

At this point I opened my physical eyes, the eyes focused in this reality. Someone else mentioned to me the 'hole' aspect of MJ, interestingly this is something I have not experienced yet whilst tripping but now I know what the experience feels like. The same person also mentioned how they could no longer drag their feet and ended up collapsing. The 'hole' thing reminds me a little of my earlier astral excursions.

No comments:

Post a Comment