Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Exposed and Judgement

Yesterday around 4 pm got Salvia rehydrated, I was choosing between quidding and extract, I prefer not to get a headache so chose the quidding.

Again same amount. This time house empty and quiet.

Going deep. Everything in reality revealing itself as though each part is a living entity. Much more complex than one entity, there are groups of entities that make up the more larger entities.

I eventually open my eyes, all the energies around me are counterparts of what I experience in physical reality. It is like suddenly I am being observed by all around me, they've seen from this perspective everything I've been up to meaning all my worldly affairs. In particular they've felt my feelings, most of these feelings aren't so great regarding others. They each are in a sense passing on some kind of judgement on me, not in the punishing sense but they are pointing out, accentuating what I am feeling - even discussing it.

In the deeper sense nothing is hidden all things are completely acknowledged by all beings in that state. So much that I felt it was important to just be completely open with others, because deep down they know.

I open my eyes and after this there is an entire host of entities, to the left I feel them seeking an entity. It is some kind of elemental group, not sure if it is some kind of storm but definitely related to the weather pattern. It is gigantic, and I feel it very strongly. I was maybe just a tiny bit concerned that this entity can gather it's group and cause havoc in my area.

All the while there are things going on with the body. There is a dark entity,  not evil but just not desirable. I sensed it was some kind of tumor or cancer pattern, it was definitely something related to darkness. I wasn't afraid as it embedded itself with my own energy pattern, wasn't sure how to ward it off or banish if that is possible.

Then I opened eyes and other energy patterns bled through the wall, like I saw the surroundings as their face, the shape of their bodies, and they were too large to see fully. But as an energy pattern came through full view I was completely inspired to capture this in a movie, it was incredibly cinema worthy. I make a note of this something to add in the storyline. Later on I got that painful headache.

I have been relaxing and meditating, it has resulted in a lot of head shaking. Later in the evening there was some thunder, sounded like a loud roar, though very unusual. I was not paying attention, too busy writing. It was my sister who made me pay attention to the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment