Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Latest Salvia Extract Trips

The world is an illusion.

Salvia extract takes me there with incredible speed. Just to clarify my 'there' is my 'here' in it's actual real form. I have complete understanding in this state, the true nature of not just life but the material cover up. So far everything I have experienced fits in with Adi Shankara teachings and Buddhist teachings.

Though these teachings have come about in different eras they still apply here in this time, in every time.

I felt it going in deep, the absolute necessity of holding onto that state. That state feels natural, seeing the truth behind reality. In that moment there was no care for anything worldly, it seemed to all be a make believe.

Being there I felt the absolute need to share this same state to others around me, in the session the people closest to me were my sisters. I needed somehow to explain all this to them. You could imagine for people not well versed in this how tough such a task would be. The thing is I don't have to do this, yet the urge is there.

The thing that holds us to this world is simply the world, it's worldly affairs, desires and attachment but more importantly our thoughts keep us bound here.

It seemed important that each person stepped through the same threshold as I have. I had a thought for a book. I've always wanted to write a book, I think this new book will have the new discoveries I'm embarking on.

The extract makes the transition incredibly fast, they appeared really quick also they made a few points regarding certain thoughts I had throughout the day.

I looked in the mirror and there was my shadow on the wall behind me, glowing and moving - think peter pan shadow but with more depth.

Phone flash light lit the room and beings were formed by light shadow. Forms also visible on solid objects around the room. Looking outside on neighbours chimney, three pillars formed beings that seemed to be watching over me.

 In that state I naturally abandon all that seems to matter. The only thing that matters is holding onto that state, to fall away from it is to fall into the abyss of confusion and here lies all suffering and there in that state which is here even now, is the Truth and this truth does set you free.

 This morning I opened my eyes quickly maybe after three minutes of closed eyes. I had the recorder handy, did want to make notes but was simply registering everything that took place.

I have thought about it, what does a person do with their life after discovering this. That reality is a dream, a short little trip. It seems one can do whatever they like but I am not permanently in that state, I am not permanently in a position to say one does this and this in one's life once one discovers this fascinating Truth, yet I feel there is something so much more to uncover.

So far no extract headache, however this morning when I got up after an extract session there was an intense radiating pain from my chest, spread to the shoulders and hurt like a ton of bricks suddenly applied within this area. These last maybe 5 or 10 minutes but even after 40 minutes there is something going on with the body like the sessions have directly enhanced the kundalini or energetic processes.

Yesterday I was not going to even touch the Salvia, it was going to be just MJ, got my glass bong ready and it slipped off my hand and cracked. It seemed like deliberately done by the beings and I thought they don't want me to take MJ, or maybe they don't want me to smoke it but eat it.

The smoking I find unappealing although smoking extract does not feel as harsh now in my pipe. Interestingly I can move around in my experience keep my eyes open directly perceive everything and coherently relay the experience as it is happening. This is 20* extract.

There was also that feeling present in that state. Someone could be dismembering the physical body, I could be tortured and beaten and in that state despite these things happening I am completely free from the suffering of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment