Pages

Thursday 5 January 2017

The Grandpa Song

Series of dreams connected to each other.

Powerful Powerless Chainsaw
Dream of a handheld chainsaw blade which was operating without any power unit, it was just a blade. I recall trying to think how it could be improved.

Then dreamt that I was high up on a building looking down. This moves me into another dream.

The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit (The Grandpa Song)
I am aware of a man in his middle age. He says something to his son who responds by saying he will go get something. There is another man who has been there the whole time in this particular dream. He looks like a homeless man, age looks 60s and bad teeth. When the boy leaves he breaks into a song. It starts off by him thanking the middle aged man for feeding and providing him shelter, at least for have given him something in the their  time together. Then it's all very movie, like a very well choreographed music video. Scene zooms into the middle aged man, the song now mentions how he wanted a grandson and suddenly middle aged man is now elderly. White hair and beard, he opens his eyes suddenly to see the image of his grandson in front of him. The song is brilliant, way too catchy and extraordinary. To me I felt like it could be a super hit. Interestingly the homeless guy looked directly at me as if wanting to tell me this story through a song. At the moment I woke up from the vividness of the vision I felt a little fear because it seemed this character had some kind of access to me. Unfortunately upon waking up I quickly forgot the lyrics and melody.

I wish I could have more of this type of dream, very creative and just amazing. It's not so much the vividness but the content of the dream that is fascinating and I guess it takes a whole lot of awareness to notice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment