Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

Dream Interpretation - Banished and Demon Possession Exorcism

Last night before falling asleep I communicated with another part of my consciousness to give me dreams. I should have been specific about what I wanted to dream about because I ended up having a really weird cryptic and extremely unpleasant dream.

I am babysitting a child, sister present and her child different from the one in reality. She is vacuuming and I am giving some item(s) I cannot recall now. After perhaps a series of dreams I cannot recall dream skips to Gu who is staying at my house. She's been either kicked out or voluntarily left partner. In dream her partner is Shn. He comes to my house and sees me and family watching things on laptop can't recall what but he seems humiliated and angry. He tries to divert our attention by watching something that seems important to him. Starts off viewing on screen movie of kids with their parents on a train then it is as though I enter the scene and become a part of it.- In reality there is a situation with Gu who has been told to leave only not by her partner and she is not married to Shn. Shn looked more like how he looked during his very dark days. I am wondering more and more how dreams are weaved, why do we dream of certain people and how are they created? Going to research into more what parts of the brain effects dreams and study some Carl Jung books.

Something has gone terribly wrong and I need to protect this family from a young man but it turns out he's part of the family maybe a protective big brother. Each family is being taken around a certain time only to return possessed. I'm still not sure how possessed as I have yet to witness the worst. I tell him to pour them alcoholic drinks and they sleep well, except as I observe them from a distance  one of the children is pulled out of their bed and taken underground where child gets possessed. Big brother is not around so I attempt to depossess child. Have a holy book in hand not sure what religion but I end up reciting verses. Child is getting vicious as I am performing the exorcism, child trying to take book and destroy it, suddenly seemed important to memorise the book verses. I woke up with the words very vivid in my mind and it became clear that some part of my consciousness was creating the words as I verbalized them. Like for a few seconds I was able to view the creative thinking that goes into the dream as if I myself was scripting it and playing the part. - I think this definitely is trying to address something within family, where I have noticed two kids acting very hyperactive and at times it's almost like they're possessed. The alcohol is something I drink maybe 1 or two times a month (red wine) to put me to sleep, doesn't always work but keeps my mind balanced. This was clearly a very disturbing nightmare evoked by current reality nightmare situations. I feel the NAC which is known for it's liver detoxification is helping to release certain feelings.

Woke up 4am back to sleep after 5am after having my second concoction to help with sleep. This time added 1.5ml measured dose of inositol with all the vitamin b complex and niacin.

Before falling asleep relaxed and had a braingasm. Intense pulsating energy on top of head and deep inside brain which seemed to start between brows. Had dream about sister telling me how she's benefiting keeping company with solicitors. Either money or some other benefits. It seems suspicious and unlike her. She tells me her superior said it's fine (a law firm). Somehow the main boss says using that room is forbidden. Sister looks defeated and I tell her it's for the best and some things that happen are just for our good.

Then I'm at home going in a room invisible sexual energy is coursing through my body. Eventually awaken - I think this is one of those dreams where an anomaly should have made me lucid but then all these dreams have something completely out of place but whilst dreaming it's like these fragments of the dream are accurate just as we awake into what we call reality and think that everything is as it should be. The braingasm part was not dream induced but more to do with relaxing and I simply let go of the sensation and went with the flow.


No comments:

Post a Comment