Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Dream Interpretation - Sexual energy on the head

Woke up from a very highly sexual dream this morning. People having an orgy on the bus, they are all disturbingly horny and their animalistic behaviour did not make me feel aroused, instead there was a pulsating lump on top of my head.

As the sexual acts are increasing the energy on the top of my head is also amplifying. I have felt these sensations in the head before in the brain where it feels incredibly unbearable. At one point I recall touching the head to feel this lump which made the dream even more lucid and sensations even more unbearable. As the the sexual interaction took place the sensation of the lump on head intensified. It was like a brain orgasm but not quite. More like an excessive amount of energy being supplied in head which was just too small to contain.

- I started to understand something and I was thinking it at the time dream took place. Sex and why people are lusty is because people are after some kind of energy. Spiritual gurus have mentioned a state known as nirvana or a state of bliss. It seems somehow that sex is like a channel towards this state but is abused for sensual and lusty pleasures.

1 comment:

  1. The drive is there in all of us. Sometimes you wander into situations where its just pure lust in dreams. When I'm lucky enough to become lucid, if it's a sexual dream I try to shift the scene to someone I have genuinely warm feelings about, rather than just lust for lust's sake.

    ReplyDelete