Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

Life is but a dream

Last night angry once again looking for closure from a relationship. Drank two glasses of wine to calm down. Slept late but awoke around 2am back asleep again at 4ish am. There was a half moon (filling from left side). Recently I have been blacking out room but decided to let moonlight slip in since this was natural light and not yet completely visible to me rather moonlight falling on other side of room. Mind too occupied I began taking deep breaths and felt intense sensations in middle of forehead  (third eye). I saw geometric spiraling and vibrating patterns and other shadow movements. At some point it seemed like lights were flashing as though flashing a torch right next to me.

Relaxed and soon I was in a dream scene with similar people and relationships. In one scene I'm at home awake in bed grab phone beside me and I start to play something. Phone slips out of my hand. I feel like I'm slowly losing consciousness but can't recall what I had. I felt so alert awake and like myself even though losing consciousness. I am on a sofa feeling like I am paralysed. Mum walks in, she looks like mum in reality but slightly different. She tells me how certain furniture was moved and mentioning her brothers name. I repeat the name which is same one in reality. I say I need to tell her something, how I can't see properly can't move losing consciousness and it could be I took some drugs. Then I get a glimpse of hands covering my mouth. Mother trying to smother me to death! Struggle a little, soon as hand raises up it looks like my right arm. The suffocating stops and I see a man to my right running towards me seems like he's about to attack me. I go in to fight or flight mode. In this moment I realize life is like a dream and I start to sing "life is but a dream". I emerge out of my slumber no longer caged in one dream scene. There are more scenes. I am free. I roam and enter into each scene with no directions. I am greeting all characters in each scene. I feel a deep sense of joy with this dream. In one scene looks like a kids play area. I see their toys. These toys have come to life some of them could be like Alice in Wonderland. I greet everyone and communicate. The characters are cheering me on and gravitating towards me. Like a large family. And the whole time its like I'm me there but I'm just more there than I am here. I'm more acclimated to the scene and characters there. Almost like this reality here is just another scene but only a lot more vivid here right now as I write this. Those dream scenes became the foreground and this reality was some where in the background.

This was an amazing experience, felt like it was more than just a dream or even astral projection.

No comments:

Post a Comment