Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

Programming your dreams

I want to be able to control my dreaming and what I dream about, will be figuring out ways of programming dreams. For now I have noticed that most dreams I have are correlated with something from my everyday reality. A method I will try just before falling asleep is to think about certain things, paint impressions in my mind and dream about them but maybe also do it throughout the day.

While I do believe that dreaming helps release toxin build up in the psyche I think it's possible to navigate through the dream world with intention and achieving lucidity to control what you dream thereby effecting something in the brain. 

I will continue playing around with supplements for enhancing dreams since lack of dreaming is caused by certain deficiencies and possibly even toxicity. 

I'm going to keep external journal for the time being and post my experiences and what I've learned periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment