Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2017

The Illusionist

I have started the Vitamin B6 a few days ago, taking a scoop of this which probably works out to about 100mg but will need to accurately measure. Last night hardly sleeping. I listened to a hemisync open the heart audio and woke up around 11ish pm. After that awake the entire night. I am not sure if this is what has been causing the drastic insomnia or something else going on. Around 5am still awake I relaxed my mind as much as I could. Suddenly aware of being asleep, visuals of my leg raising up, floating sensation. I just quietly focused, no thoughts in my mind. The legs went back into original position.

Then my legs raised up from the left side, and swirled to the right forming a half circle. At this point I was really giddy, giggling and finding it sort of funny. It was almost like being tickled. Then body started to spin. The rest were just sensations and very little recall of some incidents.

Once again when legs raised up they looked transparent, ghost like. The thought came to me during this transparent view. That all these episodes of seeing body, just simply seeing things was like an illusion, a virtual reality of some kind where everything is images but they appear real and depending on how vivid awareness is which is what determines how real the experience feels.

The question I'm asking is what makes this reality so real? and we think dreams are simply dreams. Some dreams are just as vivid as reality. I couldn't help but think reality is also just as dreamlike but we don't see it as such because of our level of awareness.

I think thoughts of this reality make it solid and strong. Most people, myself including have our minds dominated by thoughts of this world. It would seem the world is based on our thoughts.

I want to compare some things between "reality" and "dreams" and try other experiments. I also feel ancient scriptures and texts can offer some insights, and there are some things I've read already read that give some clue.

1 comment:

  1. Reality is simply the one dream that everybody in our dream agrees is real. We all insist on it, in fact. Therefore it is.

    ReplyDelete