Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

Astral tripping inside other bodies, bedroom scenes awakenings.

Last night I practiced the third eye meditation this time pointing finger right into the middle between eyebrows, once eyes were locked in closed eyes and then focused. Fell asleep until 1am and had some of the vitamin b concoction which now sometimes includes nac and around 3am I went to wash the dishes. Then back in bed after 4am, I relaxed and tried to sleep. Suddenly moving upwards this time felt more ready. It's dark still feels like night time in this other house with floral maroon wall paper. Keep thinking I'm at my sisters place and I know only my brother in law would be at home. I couldn't help but think I was there because something is wrong here, maybe BIL is having some kind of emergency. There's a lot of spinning motion as I emerge in each new surrounding. The theme seems to be night time. Soon enough I am aware of my sense of awareness/consciousness being inside different bodies and awareness waking in each of these bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment