Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

Entering Different Vivid Dream Scenes with Complete Awareness

Woke up late night then sleep again by 5am. Dreams at first were of a sexual nature, which soon transformed into full vivid awareness of changing scenes. I remember at some point simply floating. Then spinning fast into new surroundings.

I have been extremely busy and stressed lately and have often skipped the vitamin b complex. Yesterday I took the B complex plus NAC which may have helped with this vivid awareness after some dreaming. Also I should probably note that I have had some alcohol in my system, thinking that as NAC which is a liver detoxifier, is processing alcohol in the blood maybe this detoxification process is causing dream scenes of a sexual nature and also the vividness and intensity of the dream.

I have been meaning to do the dream programming but mind is preoccupied with other things at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment