Pages

Sunday 8 January 2017

Dream Interpretation - Birth of Many Babies and Shouting

Birth of Many Babies
A came to tell me his wife just had 6 babies. I am in their room - it's different. There's so many babies and count 6, SP is holding one. All normal natural birth. She could not tell she was carrying 6 but could now feel that there are more to come out. I take one baby to care for, other family pitch in to take a baby to look after. In one scene baby I got seems really advanced  moving around as though it was already developed. Baby vomited at some point. - Not sure how I would go about interpreting this dream, perhaps it related to advancing before one is ready or commonly thought to be advanced.

Shouting
Dream moves onto relatives visiting. Cousin Lo is sitting with my sibling and her dad. My dad is calling me and I am constantly answering back but he's not hearing me. Lo thinks I am being rude when I start to shout out loud back because I'm not being heard. I open the door to show her my dad is standing right outside door. - I relate dreams of these particular cousins as detox sign. The shouting may have something to do with being not heard and it causing me frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment