Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

Experience with NAC and things that halt dream recall

My recent ingestion of NAC induced a very vivid experience of what seemed like body coming apart but recall is not great at the moment. Only remember some things like the sensation of feeling light and some heightened sexual energy at play.

I am definitely dreaming a lot more, most importantly sleeping so well which has been tough. I think the main problem what effects dream recall is being very busy and having a busy lifestyle. It requires a lot of discipline and committment. You literaturely have to be focused on dream and everything dream related.

I am very keen on using dreams as psychotherapy. I am thinking of a routine to make it work. At the moment my current thoughts are asking myself what I want to dream about maybe get some feedback from dreams. I have had some amazing dreams during this past month experimenting with supplements, and some are so creative giving me ideas on work related things. In one particular dream I asked for a dream to help me acknowledge that energy which I've witnessed in my Salvia state and other herb induced and non-induced states to make itself present in dreaming state - the result was very creative ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment