Pages

Saturday 7 January 2017

Real life dream interpretaiton

Dream interpretation can be complex, here's a few for dreams I was able to recall this morning.

Close and affectionate to child A whom in reality I'm not at all close to - it seems this dream is working out some issue

In SPs room eating her chocolate - she has two types one milk chocolate and other dark. I'm folding her clothes and wondering if I am doing it right. She walks in on me and I quickly shut chocolate drawer and  tell her I just had a few of her chocolate - SP is someone I don't get along with due to her negative and destructive attitude, the chocolate is representing chocolate binge issue I went through recently and there is a chemical in chocolate that induces the feelings of love

Walking down my street which looks slightly different I look at a door where letters have fallen. Woman from across Street picked it up. It has information about a deceased person. She closes eyes expressing sorrow and grief but keeping it together so nobody notices as if hiding something. Another woman at home answers the door to this woman. This other woman brings out a document that says duplicate. Some kind of certificate, possibly marriage. She hands it to the woman at the door - seems to be some kind of a feud between them. The document is a fake.- I wish I could interpret this dream but seems complex, a lot of it seems related to mistrust, but there's also the element of sorrow, grief and even regret.


At first this dream is about breast enhancement then suddenly some of Sho's friends and my three sisters emerge into the scene. I am pulling a luggage but trying to do it smoothly. At first using 4 wheels but then tilt to drag at which point I speed up at opposite end next to two sisters also Ro catches up telling me she is going with Sho, gonna meet her at station. Soon I am walking on a street where birds are not afraid of people. They land on them, some of them too close. At one point I am trying to shake them off. Suddenly see a big bird flesh half eaten, in shock I wake up. - This could be interpreted using bird symbology, the fear that emitted from half eaten bird flesh could be the fear of death, and the close contact of flying birds which made me agitated could also mean something but honestly have no idea what.

I did the interpretations a few days after dream, I think it is ideal to do them on the morning of recall so that message of dream is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment