Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

The Power of Salvia

Yesterday evening I was watching the wall and viewed more faces than before in one spot. None moving - I still wonder why they don't move - I have given permission but I feel it has more to do with something else.

I know this does not occur just by taking Salvia - after all there are people who are labelled as schizophrenic who have not taking any kind of mind altering herbs.

Salvia is an aid - the real power isn't so much in the plant but in the human. How much reality reveals is dependent on how open the human channel is - that is why there are soft heads and hard heads. I don't feel that a person needs to smoke a strengthened version of Salvia for its effects to take place - it would be more appropriate to have the unaltered herb in its natural form - let it work gradually, reveal what it has to reveal slowly. This progression has a balancing power - whereas if you smoke a strengthened version it is like running without first warming up - you end up putting a lot of strain on the human system - plus you're likely to miss out on many details, many which are so cool. I guess what I am trying to say is that a slower process allows the mind to digest more efficiently.

One thing that I know for sure is why these parts of the brain that allow this other perception of seeing the world in a magical way is inactive is simply because we have blocked ourselves from it through the use of fear. These parts of the brain can naturally begin to function without the use of Salvia or any other mind altering herbs but it means working on the many layers of fears, sometimes they are the unconscious fears and even take some effort to figure out, sometimes they are more obvious and fears we all have. So simply put fear is the major blocker.

For myself I feel I have been drawn to salvia because of the levels of fears that I hold - most have been worked through but there's so much more. For eg. I have this major fear of seeing entities and ghosts suddenly appearing out of thin air. I recall when I first developed an interest in metaphysics I was intrigued by ghosts though I was highly sceptic there was something wonderful about the possibility of their existence - plus my eldest sister shared her ghost story which wanted me to investigate further. So a long time ago as a teenager I made a ouija board and tried to invoke spirits. In the middle of the process I thought what if a ghost makes itself known - I imagined what that would be like and in the scene I was more afraid of ghosts than I was of anything. So scared I ended the session never to attempt ever again.

Astral projection was easier and even there I had been thrust in some unconscious fears.

Now through the use of Salvia knowing without a doubt that this entire reality is weaved with an infinite number of entities - I don't think I would ever be afraid of seeing ghosts / spirits ever again. Had this experience occured during my teenage years I think I would have been admitted to a psychiatric unit labelled as a schizophrenic I imagine I would've lost my mind.

With the Salvia there is an acceptance of something unknown, out of the ordinary to take place and fear itself is diminished through this acceptance. So I can see the entities now, but why don't they move in the same manner as when I was under Salvia effects. I think it is mostly because in that state I couldn't be normal in the way normal is percieved in society - they would be moving about - I would be walking all over them - maybe even walking a bit funny - maybe sometimes accidently talking to them while others watching me going mad - I mean my change in behaviour in that state would be drastic.

It's probably safer for everything to take place slowly, one other sense I still feel is that I am suppose to harmonize with my environment before I could see them in movement. It could also be that their movement is dependent also on the consciousness of others around me meaning when I'm alone there will be movement but around others who have still yet to wake up they are limited - that does not explain how some people see these entities with other people who do not see them.

For the time being I am inspired to start drawing again, will start using these faces as reference - haven't done this in ages will need to brush up on this skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment