Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Pareidolia

Pareidolia - which is the name for seeing faces in things or hearing certain sounds that has significance to the person percieving it.

I am noticing these faces everywhere, yesterday there were some on the vinyl toilet floor - had this flooring for almost two years and I have seen one or two face before - this time they were scattered all over.

Saw some last night whilst in bed outside frame of window - formed by the sand cement I used about two years ago to fill up the huge gap between building and frame and did not bother to paint over.

Just a moment ago I noticed the faces outside formed by tree branches - incredible. I have since read many accounts of this phenomena online experienced by others.

This is interesting, when I'm under the effects of Salvia the way the walls, ceiling and other random objects come to life you would think in reality they are all where they are even when the effects die down - just that they become quiet or maybe the function of the brain that allows this perception dims down unless you make some initiative to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment