Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

The Possible End of Salvia Sharing

Salvia crumbled leaves formed 5 quid balls - todays dose is best amount. Used at 5:30pm - the worst time possible.

Salvia
woke me up good this time:

I was clearing out drawer - saw empty bags of salvia but two had quite a bit of salvia crumbles - ordered some fresh batch so was going to experiment with Salvia again. These crumbles decided to use up, soaked and during soak I was thinking a lot about someone who has helped to get me sexually charged up today and I did not want this Salvia trip to be about him, bcoz others energies especially if you're thinking about them gets mixed up easily in the experience.

Anyways, it would appear he was the least of my problems. I chewed third ball (crumbly) and there was a male like character in my batch of chewed up Salvia - it was looking at me and I said 'What you looking at?' and spat the next ball on top of it LOL!

I am sitting on bed chewing, as I go under I tell them (beings who are stirring) how I should make a movie about what the effects are like and I make sure to inform them that I will not be in it but it will be about what Salvia does - a direct experience - I could so imagine it as a blockbuster hit.

Salvia is waking me up fast this time on so little of it. I want to lie back and go with the flow. The beings all around are stirring me up - conversing with me wanting to tell me something when suddenly phone rings - it's my sister I was thinking how she would be the one person to really interfere. The beings are sort of silently laughing - I think they set me up but I am too absorbed in my issues to take notice. I silence the phone then in the house another sis calls me with this annoying sister I have who is now on the other line - I screamed back that I'll call her. She shouts back saying it's alright sis wanted to just check what was for dinner. To make things worse my phone beeped and I got a message saying 'It's alright just decided to eat out now' - I felt like screaming but suppressed it, I think it is just poison in the body now. Weirdly it felt like she was tormenting me - somehow like she must know what I'm up to.

My anger was profound to say the least - I looked at all the other beings around and told them 'WTF! can you do something about them? F***ing Hell they should be out of my life already'. The whole time I'm getting angry I'm thinking there's no way I'm gonna write about this on the blog - it seems to be just about my stupid sisters.

The beings are telling me (NVC) to start writing about Salvia in my notebook, stop sharing it on blog - they are telling me my family problems have some kind of role to play but I censor out too much here because I try to put up a perfect image of myself trying to act as if I am gaining some spiritual perfection and thus block out important details - things that could help me personally in my life and a way to gain clearer perspective. In plain English, they're telling me that I'm a huge 'show-off' at least on this blog and I need to get over myself. I try to deny it but I guess I've never been good at lying but I have to admit I never did start this blog to show off. I actually ended up making this blog private for a long time before I shared the newer writings - simply because I don't like any kind of attention. I am by nature a very private person and so suddenly being revealed that I was actually the complete opposite was a blow to the head.

They keep telling me to look out the window. Twice I get up agitated - I don't see anything, I saw the moon before I took the Salvia but it obviously seems now to be hiding behind clouds.

Third time they insist I look again but I have to look for a while. I open blinds and say 'Alright, what is it? I don't see anything other than clouds.' Then I see, I see a man - a man shaped, contoured by the clouds. I say 'Okay, it's a plump looking man in the sky holding something - BIG DEAL!" I look away and return to the bed only to be back at the window within seconds staring at the sky. A man in the clouds?! and now I'm looking at a gigantic face - the two eyes pretty obvious. This has always been so in the consensus reality, that the energies are in the sky and they form into their respective shapes that if the human eye were to see it would make absolute sense. I'm thinking do they control the weather? when it's raining are they crying? Deep down I seem to have the answers but it is now a matter of remembering or learning - I'm not sure which.

I get in bed relax and think about the entire experience - beings and I we're all still astir. I can go deeper but decide to get up and write about this asap - getting up still under Salvia effect. I could see light structures still a little different - beings carefully putting all into it's usual space. One last moment I take a good look around and tell the Beings not to tell the man I met earlier today (meaning his being, higher self or whatever) that he got me sexually revved up - I feel fragile and I know in this state news travels faster than the speed of light.

I initially planned not to post Change is Good News and More Earth Changes for fear of appearing to be a quack as if I haven't already done a good job of that and just saved as draft ready for delete button. Now I feel the need to share those writings. It seems I do withhold a lot, I am so ego-centric honestly I had no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment