Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

The Funfair Ride

Morning at 8:20 am. On second Salvia quid there was an immediate shift but felt like 3 would convince me of its effects - something to do with beliefs I hold and comfort zone. I know I don't need to take Salvia for these experiences but I have made an association with it that will take some time wearing off.

I lay down waiting to AP.

The beings that put together material reality or maybe they are just wearing it - move and reveal themselves - these are like actual people.

There is this other perception, I feel I am being carried somewhere and being rearranged, wherever I'm going this needs to be done, need to stay silent, no thoughts.

At some point look at carpet - the room is squeezing and collapsing on itself. It's like two parts of room compressing into each other.

I start to feel like I'm on a train - no, more like a rollercoaster ride. In the front of the carriage there I sense two others seated looking at me trying to gain consciousness. I am being told we're on a ride. I think I am feeling it more than being told this. I remember only it's hazy, I want to remember the exact moment I got on - it feels so familiar. Now I know - others who come in (to PR) are in a queue waiting to get on this ride.

There's a tall pipe going up in PR on top of neighbours roof I can see out of window there's a shape at tip that always looked like an eye to me. It started to move - a being housed in it with its eye now moving. It was looking around scanning the outside like a watchman.

They're telling me not to worry - we'll be getting off soon - when? 2012 - I want the exact Earth time. I feel dissatisfied of the life I created - it's inadequate. I get this feeling to want to do something in order to impress them. Is this just my ego overriding? My story has to be better than what it is, it has to be amazing and spectacular - but it doesn't matter it's just a ride and we'll be off soon (there's this we presence here). They tell me there's no need to impress them - it's just a game. Fine, I tell them to at least give me some super powers to make life a little more interesting and easier.

The beings are re-melting - entities of surrounding atmosphere forming back into bedroom surrounding - I can see people jittering, they're faces melting into the wall - in our ordinary (which is not really ordinary - it's dull ) state of mind it would look painful. As they reform one part of wall outside I can feel my brain is being used - whatever is stored in there is shaping the building. It uses my memory of what I'm used to to remake the building. I try a little trick - in my mind I play with the idea that one pipe on the building has the shape of an elephants trunk and that it was pink - but there's no fooling this reality - old memories are firm and fixed. There are times when I have been away from home for months at a time and when I'd return things always felt a little different like mind/brain needed to once again acclimate to surrounding.

Suddenly I just understand things I never understood until that point and I saw my life story and how it was leading to this moment, everything I went through to get to this point.

Still one last question that I must ask. If we are not the people we think we are, then who are we really. Who am I? It seems most questions are answered except for this one.

These are all the questions I wrote down wanting answers to:

Who am I?
Why am I here on this ride?
When in Earth time will we be leaving?
What will happen in the time that we leave?

Later at 10am decided to finish remaining Salvia leaves in bowl to get some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment