Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

A Fairy Tale

This post is a follow up from previous post.

Chewed remaining quids and watched the entities painting the carpet with images of their presence.

They move immediately, little people are moving as though I am watching them from a long distance. They are moving to one side of room on the carpet, they seem to be looking up - I look to where they are looking. On the top of my drawer - what could possibly be there, just a few toiletries - nothing out of the ordinary. I think maybe they want me to look out the window - still there's nothing unusual even the clouds just look like clouds - can't be bothered seeking out images of faces there.

I look back down and they are insisting I understand them. Okay, I look and see that I've left a carrier bag on one side and the other a carboard box. I understand now - they want me to move these - there's something on these part of the carpet. After clearing the floor I watch them continue to move. A little person, looks like a child not sure about gender it could be either girl or boy. The child is cherub like and absolutely adorable. This child is running to someone who is not clear to me, a man - old, young - it is hard to make this other person. All I could see is his one arm put around the child's waist. I don't know but there is a mixture of complex feelings watching this.

To the left is a man's face - his eyes are searching deep into mine. He looks too curious and I get this feeling that maybe he doesn't trust me. I don't like the way he is looking at me. I put my box over his face - lol. Soon feel bad about it - maybe I completely misread him. Took box off and now his eyes are wide open and he looks so untterly shocked - I feel even more guilty and apologise.

Back to the child - she is looking up at something. At what - I need to know, there's something more to this scene. Airplanes are passing by in the Physical Reality and I think are these beings curious about that sound - is the child merely looking out the window amazed by the aircrafts.

I look a little while longer at the scene on the carpet - above the child I can now clearly see a fairy who has a wand over the child's right shoulder - dust seems to be moving heading for the child's face.

I stare at the fairy - with all these faces there is a type of optical illusion. Depending on which way you look without even having to move your position there are layers upon layers of different faces. Meaning there can be one big face - but that one face has contained within it many other faces. The fairy at one time looked like a kind of witch like creature, in another angle and old man, in another angle the dust coming out of her arms looked like a smaller child.

A part of the carpet started retexturing in a deliberate way, very slowly the shade was changing - I kept encouraging it to move and assuring it there was no fear on my part for any further weirdness to take place - I am getting accustomed to this.

To the side where I moved the carrier bag - I can see the shadow of this bag moving very slowly and as I stare it slows down - it must be thinking wondering how much to move without frightening me. I encourage it to move and simply tell me or better yet show me exactly what they want me to know.

A few jittering movement and the shadow does not move. All the faces, the sketches on the carpet remain - no more movement. They're giving me time to think about what they just revealed to make sense of it. As I rest ready to give in to sleep I think about it - and this is my first impression.

We are not of this world - the fairy tale is simply one version of the story of who we really are. The image painted a child which symbolizes innocence and purity. I am still confused about the man, but felt maybe he is the father. We need to understand what we are living right now is the charm of fairy dust - this fairy cast a magical spell and put us in a sort of trance and this trance is what we percieve as the consensus reality. I think the motive here is to break out of this trance or perhaps the entities are trying to cast another spell?

My interpretation could be wrong and I am open to the possibility that I misunderstood this fairy tale but it is the first thing that came to mind.

I have felt inspired to pick up a book I've had for a while William Bloom 'Working with angels, fairies and nature spirits' - a lot of the material has made more sense than when I first read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment