Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Interpreting Natural Disasters

I have been so fascinated by all the faces that I am seeing everywhere - I mean everywhere even the smudges of a door handle.

I decided to google lots of images of various sceneries of nature etc and wow!

Decided to look up images of natural disasters. Checked out hurricanes and came across Hurricane Katrina - which absolutely fascinated me.

Here's the original image:

Source: Nasa Earth Observatory


Here's the image outlining two of the characters:


To the left is an image of a little man or a boy - to the right is a woman with an interesting permed up hairdo (the hair seems to be made of all kinds of faces). Inside the woman is a big face.

Woke up from a dream where I was higher up in the sky looking down and on Earth or some planet seeing the face of a woman - there was some message in it that I couldn't decipher - woke up at 4am from this dream with a headache and aches in left ear like I might have slept in an awkward position where my ear was bent.

I think there's another way to look at natural disasters, we should learn to interpret their meaning - maybe there's something in the bigger picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment