Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

The Living Carpet

Chewed quids late at about 11:30pm. I was on third quid and felt the shift - different from the usual. It was more smooth that I couldn't even tell things had changed. Switched lamp off while on 4th quid and without immediately realizing it I was communication with my environment - there be enitities everywhere. I have 3 more quids left in bowl. In the dark I can feel looking in my direction - want to put bowl down on floor. Switched the lamp on - can't recall why I wanted to do this.

My gaze falls at the floor - there is movement in the carpet. I have thick burgundy carpet that leaves brush marks and creates two shades. These shades start to move - many faces emerge. I have no fear. Suddenly I feel as though I'm on a horse which seems to be the edge of my bed - they want to take me somewhere. I hold on to the horse ready for the long journey ahead. There's background noise - other's in the house their voices loud. I tell them to hold on - we can't go just yet to wherever they wanted to take me.

Something feels odd - I look at the carpet. These living entities are stretching out of carpet, moulding into human forms. It actually looks like something out of a horror movie only I'm not at all afraid - amazed is more like it. We are communicating through non-verbal communication (NVC). This language is simple yet there is something very complex about it - it is mostly movement and feelings but that is a language itself.

Though there is some sense of recognition I don't know exactly who they are - and I keep asking them to reveal their identities.

I could feel that they are happy I can see them like this - that to a greater degree I am aware of them. I keep whispering - not used to just thinking and feeling thoughts. Need to speak, I say that I will not tell anyone about them, that I won't even write about them on the blog. Their secrets are safe with me - trying to build some trust. At this point the entities look at each other slowing down their motion looking rather confused by my statement - then they start moving again. They are all moving towards the door and calling me to move in this direction again their forms moulding out of the floor. They want me to reveal them to everyone - meaning at least start by telling some of my family members already in the house. Now, I'm confused - I really was not expecting that.

I feel cold - wear cardigan and start walking to the door. I could feel there's a magnetic force all around me, especially under my feet. With each step there is the magnetic force connecting me to the magnetic force around these beings. I do feel wobbly in this state - though more coherent than usual. I get out of my room with the intention to tell my sisters I can hear them laughing as I stand in the hallway. Rehearsing what I intend to say their laughter puts me off - get back in room and tell them (entities in the carpet) that these people are too crazy to even believe me and I could imagine how insane they would think I am. Yes, everyone would think I'm crazy when really they're the ones who are actually insane. I tell them there's a name for this state I'm in - it's called schizophrenia. I wonder about the ways I can tell others about this part of reality that we don't ordinarily see - simply because we have seperated our lives from theirs and now live in a fragmented way.

I tell them I will find a way - to tell others, help them to see. Somehow it can be done - just not right now. Though I trust them there was this doubt, that if I were to reveal them to others they would abandon me, there would be no motion on their part and their motive just might be to trick me into making a fool of myself.

I went downstairs - need to walk for a while. I didn't need to ground myself - I was too grounded that I had reached the deepest part of what it means to be grounded. The faces peered out of the stairs with each step. Downstairs in the hallway on the hardwood floor - the grains formed many faces. Went back to the room, the forms were slow in motion now - they were resting? Why did they suddenly freeze? I don't recall playing musical statues - when exactly did the music stop? what music?

I figured they were doing me a huge favour by remaining still - especially after the talk about shcizo and insanity. They haven't exactly left - impressions of their faces are left all over the carpet, in the creases, in the walls, ceilings, in nature and in places where you would least expect them.

Eventually around 1am fell asleep for two hours and when I woke up decided to chew the remaining 3 quids - had another very interesting experience where the mind stretched a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment