Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

The One Family

The time is 8:25am and I'm on 2nd quid. Surprisingly the Salvia has kicked in - on third quid there's full on shift - I chew the 4th - leaving behind just one more in bowl.

I want to meet those I met in 'Meet the Family'. I knew who they were at the time - there was this strong connection. Just could not identify them.

In front of me the wall - 2 people emerge - composed of the wall countoured by the play of shadow and light. Are they the beings I met the other day? Who were they really? I feel it - they're neighbours - not sure which neighbours but I get the impression they live near me - I feel a little exposed but its okay.

I am meeting most people who are living around me maybe - coming through window. It's like they're coming to greet me and introduce themselves. As I look at all these people forms coming across like there's some sort of parade - 1 being pauses and hesitates to reveal his or her self - eventually musters the courage and comes through - I'm certain it's is someone I know.

I realize that some of the people that I have not been getting along with might be here - and I felt hate, anger, animosity were so ridiculous - when the truth is there is a natural balance of peace and harmony between us.

One important detail that I sensed in the presence of my entire neighbourhood was that we are all family - there is no individual family.

All I could feel was that we are One - so beautifully connected with each other - I could never feel any hate towards another ever again for any reason. There was this wonderful sense of community - we're supposed to work together as a team.

They have to get back in position - or I think the brain is being deactivated that part that allows one to see with this perception.

It looks like they're skimming across the wall flying out the window.

These beings are present in everything. I remember thinking -when we take building or anything apart what are we actually taking apart - these beings? that compose the external visible reality?

If we could see what Salvia reveals - life would be marvelously different - there be a complete transformation of the relationship we have with everything.

I see a woman near the light ceiling - the woman who I previously thought was little girl - observing maybe wanting to incarnate as a human being and realized she actually was having a human experience - then what is she doing near the ceiling light unless she is part of the weaved reality and not inhabiting a physical body.

A lot of what I read in Ringing Cedars Series started to make a lot more sense.

For eg. Why we need the entire human consciousness to wake up from their deep sleep and transform the Earth we live on back to its Pristine Origins. The world we live in is shaped by the consciousness of every human being.

I also felt my very strong desires of wanting to gain this or attain that is so worthless - there was this urgency this need that all who had made themselves known joined me - whatever I did it had to include everyone. I felt this indescribable wholeness and what it meant to be a part of it.

As everyone started to get back into position I was looking away to make the process quicker - wanted them to leave faster - I am trying my best to forget them. Why? I was too awake and did not want to go back to PR where the majority were still sleeping, at least if I could just forget. A most astounding hunger strikes - like I might have been starved for decades. Grab peanut butter jar and spoon - big gallops at a time. In this state the PB tastes so divine I simply cannot put the spoon down - it is sooooooooooooooo good. Salvia enhancing flavours? but then again I have acquired this PB addiction recently.

I could feel the butter going down my gut - it hurt, felt like a blocked pipe. I put the spoon down. Looked at wall only to remember those beings that I tried to forget and I almost did forget the experience I had. There's still some movement but slowly the surrounding is almost as it was before I took the Salvia - the only thing that remained completely changed was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment