Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Faces In The Sky

After Salvia event yesterday evening, becoming more sober I stared at the sky for 30 minutes. Softly gazing seems to do the trick. Passing were many faces - I'm amazed I've never seen anything quite as magical.

It wasn't a vision or a full coloured visual - this was clouds and the color of the blue sky and perhaps even the motion of the wind which gave the impression that several figurines were moving.

I witnessed mostly ancient greek old men type faces. There were a few children but mostly old faces. Some looked like jokers, some old men had mouth slightly open revealing a teeth or two which was funny. There was one figure of a beautiful elegant woman - she had this grace about her, she moved slightly. A man with pointy hat raised his arm fixing hat - another old greek face actually moved his eye's - so amazing to see these movements. Most of the old faces - some were women had a rather solemn grumpy look on their face and others looked mildly sinister - they needed some serious cheering up.

I wondered what they were up to - I knew it would rain after checking weather forecast and thought they're preparing our weather predictions. I feel the weather really is being controlled by the masses - I've read a chapter regarding this in Doreen Valiente's book Natural Magic.

It is just absolutely amazing that the sky is painted in this way - I wonder what other magestic aspect of this planet will be revealed.

I found a video on youtube - with a gigantic face and eyes peering out - click here There's no doubt more to view.

I woke up later in the night at about 12:45am - remembering my sleepless sleep where I was conversing with others telling me something about oil and trash and how there are holes we are eating through? It made a lot of sense at the time. Surprisingly I felt rather refreshed I thought it might be 4 or 5am - shocked to see it was only 12:45am. Tried to go back to sleep but that was impossible - did oil pulling and some chores - still not tired. Then looked at the sky but it has been covered completely with clouds and no visible face to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment