Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

Jasmine's Take on Salvia Unveils the Child

I think for every Salvia experience I might have to do two posts - because there is always two perspective - the big and the small.

While chewing the third quid there was a lot of annoying chatter from neighbours, the loudness was intense no doubt effects of Salvia - this made me really angry. It was like everything was against me taking a seriously deeper journey with Salvia.

Towards end of chewing I switched off lamp, lay down, close eyes and let the journey begin despite still feeling so uncontrollably angry. I put ear plugs on but the sensation of these were intense.

I recall to some degree being that other being - it was grand - from it the Earth and everything is formed, and yet it was like a child - Yes, almost like a spoilt brat, for some reason the good kind of brat if ever there is such a thing. There is that feminine energy to the right side, sort of like an arm holding the child, warming to it. There is speechless communication between child and mother. She is trying to soothe the child, comforting and even seemingly persuading the child to remain in that reality. The mother was pointing out my anger - that leaked through somehow. Then the child looks about for something to praise, here I am leaking through and a part of me is allowed to make suggestions. The child starts to praise me and I get a sense of what it is saying as I begin to give form to the unspoken words in English.

There was this playful sense, the whole Earth is a play. It is just like how Shakespeare depicted in one of his play:

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages."

~ As You Like It Act 2, scene 7, 139–143

Coming back there was a sense of me being put back together, or should I say the consciousness of that great being of which Human 'J' is a part of, zoomed in - there was this sense of that child's family watching over and I recall the part where That Greater Being asks for signs not for security but simply for the fun of it. It asked to be physically raised meaning a levitation, it was like in an instant it decided that that would be the very thing that would blow J's mind.

I remember coming back annoyed still with neighbours chattering, started cursing them but realized how amazingly powerful my thoughts and words were that that Being aware of me being aware of it would grant my every wish. Realizing this I rewired those thoughts. Got up to walk out the room but integration took some time, when I got to the door everything was still bent out of shape there was a heavy feeling. Energy pulling me back to the bed so I crashed back on the bed. Looked at my right arm it was still stretchy, ran fingers through my hair and the sensation was so extremely intense. Sensitive to the slightest touch.

I felt a great power with the saturation of that Great Being who is merely just in those higher terms a child. That child was the Creator of this Earth and no doubt an infinite number of other creations. Perhaps there is something more than what I've been able to fathom, maybe I am barely just touching the surface of something much greater.

I did not sleep well last night, slept late at 3ish am and at 6am the sunlight was so painfully intense keeping me awake and aware of my head aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment