Pages

Thursday 8 July 2010

Salvia - First Time

Yesterday the salvia, dream herb and glass pipe arrived in the post. I was excited and whole day was itching to try it but no sitter. In the afternoon I decided to smoke some dream herb just to get used to smoking in a pipe - it was very unpleasant, I have smoked cigarettes before but this smoking was harsh - I did not like it one bit. The taste was unbearably strong. So that was the dream herb with very little effect, it was just for practice since it has been a long time since I smoked.

Smoking Salvia Dried Leaves
About 9:30pm I grinded some salvia leaves getting it ready for the pipe all the while thinking that it was a mild version of the 10x extract in the vial. Now my plan despite reading about how mild the use of the dried leaves (non-extract) was to wait until I could get a sitter. However I kept getting it into my head that it would probably not even work. So I got the pipe and just sparked it, suprisingly easier to smoke than the dream herb, the taste was also fine. After took the third hit I was very relaxed and then my hands got the jitters, my mouth started to shake and I thought 'Uh-oh'. I put the pipe in a bowl and as I did it seemed my arm could stretch longer than it's actual length. I nervously closed the open bottom window all the while my hands trembling. I made a mental note of the time and rounded it to 9:40pm. The room started to spin, and I quickly lay on my back. There was this pleasant wave sensation and all sound and motion came to a stop. This was a really calming pleasant state, however I started to feel a little anxious. What if I started to do something crazy and had no awareness of it later? I guess this anxiety came about coz I read a lot on others experiences with this. I opened my eyes and fought with the effects of this amazingly powerful herb.

It took a few minutes to fully regain normal waking consciousness. I was amazed at the effects of the dried leaves that I started to rethink whether I should take the 10x even with a sitter.

Second Time Smoking Salvia Dried Leaves
Around 10pm when my sister got home, she tried some dried leaves and I loaded one bowl of the herb. She took about 9 hits and amazingly this herb was doing nothing for her. I gathered that she had a high tolerance for this stuff and she also told me how she smoked weed once and it did nothing for her. She is a smoker, not a heavy highly addicted smoker but she has been smoking for several years now. I have to wonder though what tobbaco does for her since she has such a high tolerance.

After her it was my turn and again the room started to spin, this time intense waves forming and pulsing under my feet and then swirling all the way up and around me. I was laughing in control of my laughter and I was laughing coz I felt great. The sounds around me were fading into the background until my sister opened her mouth. She was being unbelievably annoying - the worst sitter ever. I lay on my back to relax while she keeps asking 'Is it working? Are you faking the laugh? I just wanted her to shut up.

After I centered myself I could tell my sister was upset that it wasn't working for her even though I explained how I gave her a mild version of the leaf. To cheer her up I loaded a mixture of the leaf and some 10x extract. After a few hits this time she was feeling the effect, she was still in control but felt the change and started to chill to the music playing in the background and this lasted only a few minutes - I think it was more like a buzz for her.

About 30 minutes later 2 of my other sisters joined in and prepared for a big hit, not that they actually knew what they were preparing themselves for. I'll describe the events that took place in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment