Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Blended Being

It is so hard to organise how to start these posts on my experiences with Salvia as there's this other sense of being that is hard to capture. I wrote quite a bit on my notebook but here as I relay it there will be a lot of editing for clarity.

7 quid balls chewed, there was some background noise but wasn't as bothered by it as last time. After initial stage, with merging to my right there is a row of composed energy. Like without that energy my bedside table would not be formed - it is like the energy holds everything in place. There must've been an infinite number of entities playing all the parts - chair, lamp, ceiling etc.

The ceiling, walls, everything was breathing, coming to life as if waking up from a slumber. An indentation of a face bulges out from ceiling, the lighting has formed into the mouth of this face and it appears to be moving. There's non-verbal communication but I'm not listening or I don't understand.

I am so different here, there is an addition of something or am I an addition to it? I am still Jasmine but with something more. Realizations come to me in sudden bursts of insights. I know when I am blended with that other Being with it I can mould and shape reality into the form that I envision. I also understood, actually knew that the physical body is an instrument.

I lift up my arm and to all that living surrounding I speak of my terrible relationships. I am not emotional at all just sharp with my tongue - thoughts just pouring out. I could tell physically my mouth is moving to the words but they are coming out as soft hushed whispers. I say how I would like certain relationships to change, especially of one particular person who was highly critical and a few others being very judgemental (I had no idea how deeply I felt about this until I was in that state). Then I realize I need to be very specific of the direction of relationships and I talk about spiritual, friendly, caring people. People who are filled with vitality, strong and joyful.

My head moved to the right to look more directly at that forming shifting face. Eyes felt awkward, one must have rolled inward slightly - there was some tension present.

I raise my right arm as I speak, my hand gestures very powerful conveying something. When the arms were looked at it was as if I was not looking at it but that other Being was observing. To that Being it was like the physical body was something to wear.

I thought about the power that was behind what we deem physical reality. Thought about how lotus flowers appeared with each of Buddha's footsteps, how Jesus walked on water and revealed many a miracle. Pondering this while in the witnessing of how the world is structured seeing the infinite power behind it all I laughed.

All the yogic powers in the world are illusory compared to the power that creates worlds.

In that blended state I felt a power beyond words - this power is what weaves the physical form and in an instant can and does perhaps change it.

Bursts of insights came to me. I had a realization that Salvia, the actual plant was designed for the purpose of waking the sleeping human to that Being that is in all things. No doubt not the only plant.

Another realization about this sacred plant is that it can be used to jump in the pool of creativity and with good intentions create.

No comments:

Post a Comment