Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

Salvia Unveils the Child

This account I'm relaying from my notebook. Used mouthwash and this time the leaves rehydrated quite a bit allowing me to make 7 quids.

While I was still in that other perspective and integrating back to this identity named Jasmine I wrote as much as I could describing all that took place (coming back it was like I was still 90% saturated with being that other Great Being and 10% saturated as Jasmine, I'm sure someone will know what I mean):

I am someone else, I don't know who I am, don't know if I have a name. Mother, Father - I know I have all energies in support of me, this family is in some ways similar to the earth families. A moment ago I was there by mother's side - she wasn't sure I should stay (on Earth)? I could feel her holding me, soothing me - 'J' was angry when coming here coz of neighbours racketing (noisy people). Her agitation was felt by me not in the physical sense, I was simply aware of it. This anger leaked through. Mother is pointing at this agitation trying to persuade me to come back, or it could be simply that she's teasing me. I want to show her something she could be proud of. Slowly 'J' is leaking through and I say 'Look at that, look at J. She is amazing, she is so great, she is worth it'. Worth what I can't recall... 'J' leaking through is like being possessed by her, though I'm not possessed I am still in control but yet for the sake of physical understanding it is like possession.

I am adamant, that mother energy knows there is no holding me back. If I must return and continue with that unreal reality then it must be so - it is a game that one gets caught in.

I say to that motherly energy 'I'm going and that everything is okay, it's great'. Then I say that I will remember them but it will be great if they could give me some sign that they're watching over me. I come out with a brilliant idea after 'J' filtering through I say 'Raise me up, yes that will do the job'. Meaning a physical levitation.

I think it's best to call that other reality family - a familial energy. They watch over everything - more like as an audience and not protectors or guardians. There is no sense of protection, fear is simply non-existant part of the made up reality so there is no need for protection. All of it is fun and games - simply creativity at it's very best.

I am returning - but not in the sense of moving from one place to another. It is like there is One energy and from that One energy it is that and it is this. So the energy continuously shifts forming many a great infinite number of realities.

J's anger is still intense upon return but there is a saturation of me blending with her. She curses her neighbours but quickly takes it back realizing how powerful her command was and that I would grant her every wish. She replaced the anger with blessings for her neighbour realizing that everything was a part of her, part of the energy behind this creation.

There is no sense of good or evil where there is freedom. Should she have gone through being dictated by her anger she would never be condemned in the way that punishment is assumed in the physical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment