Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Herb Thought Placebo and A lot of Dreams

Last night did some reading on peoples experience with salvia divinorum and then went to bed. I closed my eyes falling asleep. Suddenly I was alarmed by the intensity of external noise. These were sounds of people walking which sounded like loud banging sounds, voices incredibly loud (voices of people at home and the neighbours).

I was actually annoyed it was late night and I kept wondering don't these people ever think about just going to sleep. Again I attempted to fall back to sleep only to be awakened by the intensity of the external sounds. This went on several times until I managed to fall asleep awakened at 3am to the sounds of animals going crazy in some distant garden. Each time I was alarmed I thought about how it is possible that thinking about those magic herbs is having some kind of effect.

Went back to sleep and had a series of dreams, so long and vivid I will relay the ones most memorable:

Lonely Man
In this dream there is a man, at first I think he's elderly but closer observation reveals this man is sick. There is some major hair loss which suggests cancer, also he looks very frail. First I see him with his wife who appears very young, she seems to be giving him a hard time. Then his son appears with a document for his father to sign. The father seems he no longer cares, he's faced every possible hardship in the world I don't think he bothers to read the document. However I get to read it and it has something to do with a mortgage and I quickly deduce (how I don't know) that his son and possibly his wife have already sorted out his death certificate. They are fraudently speeding up the process of attaining this mans property.

Creepy Arousal
I'm in the garden can't remember what I was doing, but I think I was walking around naked. As I walk to the door I get a glimpse of a man peering through a gap in the fence from my neighbours garden. Somehow this man I don't recognize gets closer to me, then I am lying down on a bed sexually aroused. I realize that this man is slightly overweight, he also looks a bit creepy and not exactly attractive however I seem to be lit on fire. I wake in and out of this dream all the while with the feeling of arousal.

Planting Properly
I'm taking out some plants from the nursery and being guided by some unknown person to plant them near a sofa suite set up in a box format. I plant near one side of sofa then realize that when people sit on this sofa they will squash my plants with their feet. Then I try to find a solution which is obviously not to plant where I was told to.

I had another dream about being in a sort of ship, perhaps this dream was the most vivid however it is the one dream that I'm finding difficult to recall. There were quite a lot of other dreams as well but it is hard to recall that much detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment