Pages

Monday 5 July 2010

Psychedelic Fireworks, Elevators and Escalators

I had several dreams this morning.

Psychedelic Fireworks
In the dream there is an ignited fireworks device in my cousins hand. The sparks and sounds get stronger suggesting launch at any second. I'm freaking out. There's an open window and I can't recall if it was me or him who was aiming the firework out through the window. Fortunately it went out higher up towards the sky, although the sparks fell down on people it caused no harm in fact it looked magical and the people around just stared in amazement.
I know I had this dream because lately I have been considering smoking weed and exploring psychedelics and the cousin in reality is a hardcore drug addict, I guess the cousin is like an output manifestation of my current thoughts, I'm still not sure what it means.

I've been boggling my mind trying to understand why certain psychedelics have been made illegal when alcohol and tobacco are even more harmful. In fact a lot of my research into this shows that these psychedelics can be beneficial - especially for spirituality.

I've done a little research on Salvia Divinorum - it's legal so right now this seems to be my best choice. My reason for exploring this area is spiritual.

Elevators and Escalators
In this dream I am with my nan taking her to the hospital. We go inside an elevator, the doors almost closing and nan has lagged behind. I put my arms out quick to stop the door from closing, get in and my nan follows. Suddenly I realized we got on the wrong elevator and I have forgotten what floor we needed to get to. I walk around and it seems like I am just exploring this hospital. Suddenly I've lost nan and try to remember where I left her. I try to go in through one of the doors I recall going through before. Once nearing the door I get this message that you go in there if you don't want to survive and are willing to get hurt. I get away from there as fast as possible. There is another glass door and I can see through it are really long escalators, one going up the other down. I get on it and going up it is like I am zooming, incredibly fast you'd think it was a rollercoaster. At some stage when I blink I see my red pillow with sunflowers and other floral designs and I cannot move. I am at SP but I don't think that I am at the time - I simply think that I'm still in the dream and somehow strangely my pillow is in front of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment