Pages

Sunday 25 July 2010

Ventured into the realms of Truth

Here is what I wrote later in the day in notebook:

How do I describe the events from last night with Salvia? Where do I begin? How do I divulge Truth which the physical material world and all knowledge accumulates here - how in this physical world do I describe that which has no language in which it can be spoken of?

Despite this I will try my best, I'll have to resort to using physical understandable analogies. Here goes:

During the time of chewing my mind was rampant with physical concerns = I felt I was not focusing my hearth and mind on Salvia. Intention was 'Yeah, just continuing where I last left off.' I wasn't excited nor expectant of anything = physical concerns occupied me about 85%.

To be honest, I was not looking forward to merging with surrounding- becoming One with it - that feeling makes me uncomfortable and it is present always just as the effects kick in. Like getting on a roller coaster, at the very last minute once the bars are secured you're not sure you want to take this ride but it's too late coz it's already in motion.

Bed is moving left to right = I know it's Big Friendly Giant (this label is not adequate but is fitting better than label 'God' it is really the Great Mind of God).

BFG is playing with his toys - he knows I'm aware of His presence. In this state I just 'know - that knowing feels so natural - like a light switch flipped and the light shines bright - natural and logical for such mechanism.

I turn the lamp off in physical, laying down, close eyes. My surrounding and everything is in communication and can commune with me because everything has consciousness.

I can hear mum, dad and uncle Si chattering away, someone walks in passageway (sister), stops near my door and walks away. I hope no one calls me as I'm in no state to respond clearly.

As I'm changing, merging spreading out weaving into the deepness, uncle's Si praying in physical in next room, loud pretty annoying singing. All sound is quite, except his prayer = I feel his prayer is to ward of some evil but he does not realize that that is exactly what invites the energy of evil in. Once the praying stopped and external sound quietened I went deeper into the bigger picture = The Greatest reality to exist, at least that I know of. Before it there was a feeling of groupness - heard mums voice and then felt the energy of her group it had a feeling of oldness. There are many groups and I'm going past them. Then slowly I am no longer me - I've been stripped of memories - I am now another reality. From then things made so much sense but the logic I really cannot explain. Truth is difficult to explain - it has to be experienced.

I recall just before I was becoming that other vast reality I thought of my sisters and about their experience and that now I knew what it was, what we were, I was going to share it with them, the entire nature of reality. I go so deep into it that all physical reality is the Truth clouded, it is one veil of many - we lift that veil and the Truth is unraveled. When that veil lifts it is not a matter of coming face to face with something - instead you are it, You are the very thing that you see.

The predicament of the person in touch with this Truth is that they know it and yet they don't know it, this is why they cannot share it nor give it to another person through mere words, you are simply alone. In order to know Truth one must be Truth.

I recall when coming back - I was not yet myself, I was yet not fully 'J'. I had to touch the walls out of an urge - needed to feel the solidity, there was an affinity to the power behind it all - the power that made this illusion seem so real. There was also during the experience that other part of me that was referring to the invention of time and how silly it was.

Reading this post and the other it's almost probably like reading about two different experiences but there are some things that were left out in previous entry that are included here.

No comments:

Post a Comment