Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

Giving Thanks Before You Experience Eating

Salvia chewed just a small amount. Here are some notes from phone again will update with more details on each point later:

01/02/2016 around 3am could not sleep meditated with salvia
Master act of dying they're onto me
Fasting purpose is so that body is like the dead
Empty
Empty content bowels etc
Read book of dead
They're in the food
They're everywhere
That's why I'm so cautious of the germs from certain person
Sleep = playing dead
Now I understand why Jesus said eat at others whatever given can't hurt you
They are the food itself they are beings
Feeling of hunger
It's false
Put on by them I can feel they have combined their self to make me feel like a person a human
Smells sounds everything like this
They've induced hunger urge so much
Never felt this hungy
That's why certain food can be bad for some
But this is how Plato was able to survive cyanide
Could have survived anything want to feel food taste
Hunger of a pig
Now I know why pig prohibited
Could take characteristic of anything
Any animals
Any food has power to heal
Speak to it
Befriend them say command
Say move to a mountain
It will
Move
I took on the consciousness of a pig LOL
After eating bacon
They prohibited because we take on the qualities of a pig
If I was permanently in that state there would be no hunger
Now I understand breatharianism
I'm living off ideas
As I typed on phone I felt the trillions of living beings that went into creating the illusion of my phone
That's an idea

Morning woke up feeling very feverish, body temperature almost 37 but not quite. I added iodine to some bacon after having the thought that it would increase body temp and has been working though I did have some cramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment