Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Entity sexual experience

Last night I must have fell asleep around 2 or 3 am after being awake for quite long. Also I was pondering the nature of Self, the great mind, that one that alone exists. I thought about all the people, all the things imagined. I focused on mantra I am. My entire night also went about communicating with my surrounding, pondering each particle as Self, I am. Connecting with it all.

I went to bed relaxed but no sleep. All I recall is naturally focusing on nothing, but then felt a cessation of sound and breathing, as though breathing had left or transformed into something un-sensable.

There was silence complete quiet and then a feeling of something coming next to the body. A light bubbly floating kind of weight. On top, felt it all around the legs, and then what followed was like sexual intercourse. My left cheek had a very intense sensation like something touching it there.

There were deep sensations in the forehead area I'm assuming something being done to the third eye. There was also that feeling I get on Salvia where beings that compose the body were moving away, as if retiring from the act of being the body parts. I could sense them. With eyes closed there were also the shadowy silhouettes but was a little faint.

I wasn't quite aroused sexually but stayed silent and still. A few times moved about. Then I just tried my best to sleep but when I went deeper my head jerked with a jolt and I was startled. After a while tried to sleep it off. I woke up feeling not having slept well, missed out on a lot of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment