Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

A Dance We Go

I fell asleep after a while and then awakened at 5ish am. Last night I thought I would wake up with back pain as I decided to sleep on hard base of bed with makeshift mattress especially since I felt pain under ribs was from sleeping on bad mattress. However when I woke up had the best night sleep ever and I've heard sleeping on the floor, obviously on something soft, has helped people align spine hips etc

I attempted to relax simply letting go. Suddenly there was an awareness of a body. The arms were raised and it felt as if it was my arms but not arms from this reality. The arms began to move in a very eloquent way, each movement carefully thought out and both arms in sync. It was like my other experiences where I felt I had no possession over the body, something else was controlling it. As it moves I hear a male voice speaking "I am here. I am always with you." The arms begin to stroke the breasts of this body and raising sexual energy only it was not lustful but very sexually potent. I remember at some point because of the energy the right leg raising up, body entirely naked. I am a part of this Other, it's a blending. I feel like I am It and It is me but different, I didn't feel like I was the body or that I could even say it was mine, it was more like I was seated inside of it like a passenger in a car. So many other events taking place. In front of me I am viewing a screen of ancient Indian (Asian) dancers, focused on the woman in the middle a story unfolds.She is some kind of a spiritual woman, a shaman of sorts. The arms of what I perceived to be mine but controlled by It began to move as if to dance and the women in the screen all began to move in sync with this motion as if the arm motion was some kind of signal but simultaneously a part of that motion. Everything was connected, I felt in that motion I was the dance. Something about this was sacred.




I felt this is the deepest I have gone seeing that body in that state, it is getting more vivid.

No comments:

Post a Comment